Sunday, August 31, 2008

On the Hunt, Take Three

Apartment hunting sucks here. There's no one go to spot for listings, and what is available isn't so great, especially with my budget and time constraints. I've visited two rooms so far; one was in an apartment with a mom and I couldn't use the living room, and the other was in a small apartment with an older Filipino lady and another intern. Neither felt right. I went to take a look at the studio, and it looks like crap! It's $5,000 HK and barely 10 ft. X 10 ft.! It's very sterile looking. I want some place that feels more like home, but I don't know how much longer I can be picky, since the clock is ticking. Let me know what you think:

The room

Pantry area/Fridge (notice how there's no microwave.)

Bathroom (hand held shower head is on the left)

There it is

Hey, at least there's a TV, right?

No comments: