Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday Night Nails

After seeing a fashion spread in the latest Elle HK, and thinking, hey, I have nail polish colors like that, I felt inspired to replicate the manicure, which is basically a french manicure with a modern twist, with a metallic base and electric blue tips. Now if you take into account that I am the worst nail polish painter ever, this was quite an ambitious task for me. I always end up putting on too much polish and getting bubbles, or not waiting long enough for it to dry and I end up getting dents. My attempt turned out quite well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Ann!! As a beauty editor (and an ELLE beauty editor, at that) I approve of your ELLE HK-inspired nails, lol :)

Kristin said...

wrgnzrv
Fabulous Ann! Way to be inspired and to be inspiring...I'm going to give it a try myself, tonight! Wish you were around NYC to have a beauty day together.

XOX